Sunday 9 September 2007

New Shiny Start

I now own a laptop, which hopefully means I'll be updating this so far poorly updated blog a lot more. It's a shiny dell laptop, which cost me four hundred pounds! Getting your own computer is liking having a lock on your door, it means no more snooping around my files and music from certain family members. Oh yes.

I start university in a exactly 7 days, in fact this time next week I'll be moved into my new room and will be starting my new adventure. It's scary yet at the same time really exciting, especially as I'll be in London.

Ox. Eagle. Lion. Man. Have took my listening pleasures today, I never really gave them much of a chance, because in Les Incompetents I always preferred Billy's voice, however I think Fred is a great front man. They have some really great energetic songs yet at the same time being dark. The album titled Fatherhood/Motherhood is out on November 12th on the ever brilliant Transgressive. They are always doing gigs in London, so I shall definitely try to catch them at some point.

Ox. Eagle. Lion. Man. - Stories We Told
http://www.myspace.com/oxeaglelionman

Over and out.

No comments: